22.1.08

A new magazine in my life!

So I received the first installment of my new magazine: Harrowsmith CountryLife. Despite a few snickers here and there... ya, that's you Sarah... I am very excited to welcome a new mag in my home. It starts off with a bang, it's the Green Issue and it has a huge breakfast baking section. Two of my favorite subjects. I can't wait to try their cinnamon buns... PLUS the senior editor is good friends with one of my readers: that's you D! Can you tell Bridget I want to be her? Thanks.
Good-Bye Rat Race? 101 Great seed sources...take that Vanity Fair!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will tell her ASAP! in fact, she's read one of your blogs - back in october. i was trying to get her to get you to write something for the almanac!! naturally, i would get a finder's fee.......... naturally...........

Emeline said...

Wow...I am so humbled! She came HERE? I guess I'm going to have to spruce things up a bit.. you know, raise the bar a little!