16.2.10

House Dreaming

Because I'm insane and I thrive in chaos, I can't seen to move away from the idea of building a dream home. I started playing around with plans which were met with, let's face it, the most lukewarm of reactions. And I thought that I had already solved the dream home dilemma! so back to the drawing board, and thanks to Dwell's awesome archives you can search for homes based on structure types, lot types and location types.
So I'll be building a visual file over here every week, just so I can keep track of them:







All of them from Dwell- maybe next time I'll actually add information about the various houses, but for now, it's just eye candy!

1 comment:

J Spring said...

This is what I am up against. Hubs dream kitchen is the kitchen from the Sopranos. Shudder. Gag.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eugene/11442444/