26.11.08

Advent Calendars (or other Christmas crafts that I often threaten to make, but then forget about... )

Okay so my photo setting is off, but I'm far too lazy to erase this post and start up again.
We somehow got on the subject of Advent Calendars last week and I've been struggling to get them out of my head. But how much fun would it be to open, one door every morning and to have one surprise? Here's some inspiration for your guys...


Left-The felt tree is from Green Kitchen and is actually a Solstice Calendar

Far Left- The felt pockets are from our clever girls at the PurlBee

If you don't feel like pumping yourself, or your kids full of chocolate, you can click here for a great Advent write up
and original ideas that avoid 27 grams of sugar and a whole lot of tantrums.

No comments: