11.6.08

The Face of an Artist


Illustration by LisaDeJohn. Represenation by Lilla Rogers

I'm very intrigued by the business of artist representation. Whenever I find an illustrator or stylist or any creative type, I try to find out who represents them.
Stumbling onto Lilla Rogers' site was an amazing find. She has about 25 of the most sought after illustrators in the world. They get 3000 applications/ year!! Needless to say, these sites are great finds for bloggers.
I also found Cig Harvey's work through her representation, Marilyn Cadenbach. Most noted for the always amusing Kate Spade campaigns, Cig Harvey is my commercial photography crush.

Kate Spade Fall 2007
SFGirlByBay (another new designy blog of note) featured a celebrity of the interior photography world: Ellen Silverman . You can check out the rest of her portfolio and swoon at her peonies...

No comments: