12.3.08

Some props


Just wanted to give props to all the other blogger that feed me over here at Cochonet. Thanks to Stephanie over at Bright Turquoise for the Stuff White People Like link. Genius. I also like her take on the NOT To Do List. You should go and give it a once over.
Thanks to Jenifer over at Nectar & Light for the beautiful photographs and for reminding me of the beautiful things that surround me. She also inspired the Weekend Recap.

Oh and this woman....
Creative Director at Martha... hmmm
Bobby Pins sold at Anthropologie... ah, yes
Cover Art for Sufjan Stevens... of course
Anything this woman CAN'T do?

That's about all for today, sorry for the briefness/lameness of the posts recently. I haven't gotten much computer face time... maybe next week?
Evil Le Dary Out.

2 comments:

Katkol said...

My name is Katherine and I found your blog today. It looks pretty interesting.

I work for Matchstick, a word of mouth marketing agency, and we’re looking for 100 commuters who are highly social, and connected in the Montreal area to try out a new accessory for your iPod! All that we ask in return is your feedback about your experience with the product.

If you’re interested, and would like additional information please visit our website at www.matchstick.ca/energi .

Thanks and feel free to contact me at 1-800-530-8092 ext. 219 or Katherine@matchstick.ca if you have any questions!

Please note that we will be asking for your contact information so that we can get in touch with you to ask a few more questions. You can review Matchstick’s privacy policy here: http://www.matchstick.ca/privacy.htm

Have a great day.

-0-Katherine

Kate said...

I love stuffwhitepeoplelike, oh good god its hilarious stuff for times when you should be working..