19.2.08

Arrested Wednesdays... A bit early...


Lucille: Michael Moore confronted me on national television.
Michael: First of all, that was not Michael Moore. That was a Michael Moore look-alike. And second it wasn't national television. It was for a bit, on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Lucille: I don't know what that is nor do I care to find out.
........................................................................................................................................................................
Lucille Bluth: [after dropping some food] Where's my maid? ROBOT!
Narrator: But the robot had other plans.
Byron "Buster" Bluth: [Lucille walks into Buster's room to find him sleeping with the robot vacuum cleaner] What do you expect, Mother? I'm half machine! I'M A MONSTER!
........................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: