11.12.07

for you horse lovers out there....

When I worked for a fashion retailer, a good friend of mine would forward me all the trend forecasting reports. It was the only highlight of the job. That and the paycheck.
In the spirit of reviving the non-mama in me, I set out on a hunt (pardon the pun!!)... and look what I found:

Riding Jacket from JCrew
Corso Como Sophia Boot
Heather Ross fabric from FreeSpirit

Equestrian fashion is back! There was a brief revival in the late 90's, but folks, it looks like it's here to stay (at least for a few seasons). It was hot hot hot for F/W 2007 and it looks like it's going to hit mainstream for next fall. If it hasn't already... am I totally lame? Don't answer.
So get thrifting and find those cute tailored jackets and riding boots! Gotta go dust mine off...

Oh and I stumbled upon this site while I was "researching" this entry.
Sure beats googling "top ten must have items S/S 2007"!

No comments: