10.2.10

Blech, is it still winter?


feb2
Originally uploaded by gemma correll
Ok, so maybe it's the week, or the lack of sleep, but I've had a difficult time getting some QT here with the old cochonet. Like always, there's so much I want to talk about, but so little brain space to actually devote to writing and uploading photos (there has GOT to be an easier solution!).
So I'm feeling lazy- no pictures today. (okay, maybe ONE) BUT if you want your fill of visual inspiration you MUST check out sfgirlbybay's post on Blog it Forward... wow, this project is sure to take up a large portion of my web surfing time- when I actually get some. I've been firing off my right-click bookmark like you wouldn't believe!
I leave you with Gemma- that I love and who always makes me feel happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.