16.2.08

Perfect Spaces

I've always has trouble figuring out my 'style'. I'm a living contradiction who wants the best of everything without wanting to sacrifice anything. Pretty sustainable, eh?
I'd featured pictures from an apartment a few days ago without stating the source... big blog no no. So I went back to do some research and found the architecture firm who designed that specific space. Loft, Renwick Street, New York
House, Sag Harbour A4 Studios, New York

Fernlund + Logan Architects , a New York based firm founded in 1992. They have great projects under their belts (including an artistic center in Greenland!) and I love their aesthetic. It all feels so clean and airy to me: like there aren't any dust bunnies or bits of kleenex in corners.
Maybe one day... but until then, I have some cleaning to do!

No comments: