13.2.08

Arrested Wednesdays... cont.

Michael: I actually had a pretty interesting night myself.
Gob: Really? What'd you do, read the plea?
Michael: No. Actually, I went home with someone.
Gob: What's wrong with her?
Michael: There's nothing wrong with her. [pause] She is blind..
...............................................................................................................................
Tobias: Oh, no, no. I’m not in the group yet. No, I’m afraid I just blue myself.
Michael: There's got to be a better way to say that.
.................................................................................................................................
Gob: Hey, can you do me a favor? A young neighborhood tough by the name of Steve Holt will be dropping by, and..
Michael: Your son?
Gob: A-ccording to him.
Michael: And a DNA test.
Gob: I hear the jury's still out on science.

No comments: