5.2.08

Arrested Wednesday

George Sr.: [regarding Buster] Maybe it was the eleven months he spent in the womb. The doctor said there were claw marks on the walls of her uterus. But he was her ‘miracle baby'. And I-I was just too burnt out on raising you guys to care. So ... he turned out a little soft, you know ...a little doughy.. I dunno. Maybe it was my fault. Maybe. Maybe I just ignored the guy.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Tobias: As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch.
Michael: Really? When did that start?
Tobias
: Well, I don't want to blame it all on 9/11, but it certainly didn't help...................................................................................................................................................................................
George Michael: Wow. Hey, can I bring Ann?
Michael: Who?
George Michael: Ann. She's the girl I'm kinda 'hanging out with'.
Michael: I haven't met Ann.
George Michael: Yes you have.
Narrator: Michael had met Ann.
George Michael: You..You let her in. [camera pans to show Ann sitting in the kitchen]. That's..That's her right over there.
.................................................................................................................................................................................
I got an anonymous tip from 'D' that they are making an Arrested Development movie once the writers' strike is over. Sure hope Franklin makes the cut!

No comments: